Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > About online exercises    

About online exercises

Isabel L
Spain

About online exercises

When I check the new contributions, I �ve noticed that there are a lot of online exercises that don �t include interactive activities and cannot be done online. I always leave a comment saying that but I �d like to comment in the forum as a way to reach more members, especially the new ones. It �s a pity that they waste their time doing something which is finally useless.
So I �d like to recommend the new members to read the tutorial before making online exercises. It �s really worth the effort.
I �m also surprised that some of these non-interactive exercises have been approved. So please let �s read and try the exercises before rating them.
I guess this topic is not new but I just wanted to remind some users of this.
Have a great Sunday!! Smile

29 Mar 2009      

angeL_of_eLy
Turkey

thanx a lot Hug

3 Apr 2009     

Tanagotchi
France

You �re right about these online exercises with non interactive activities.
I �ve done two of them myself but it wasn �t on purpose. I just wanted to try and make one but once I realized that I couldn �t add the interactive links, I couldn �t delete the whole exercise. Panic on board ! Confused
See : when you �re using Firefox, the inserting of the interactive tools doesn �t work ! But you have no choice but sending the exercise, even if you know it doesn �t work. And once you �ve done, you still can �t delete it until it �s been approved or so... Crap ! Wacko
Now, I know I must use Internet Explorer to do an exercise... But just since yesterday ! Maybe you �ve tried one of my "fake" online exercises : sorry about that... Embarrassed
Don �t blame us all if sometimes we �re dummies with the internet ! Wink

4 Apr 2009