Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Please, Read the comments before you download a printable!!!    

Please, Read the comments before you download a printable!!!

vanda51
Portugal

Please, Read the comments before you download a printable!!!

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=200275#thetop
English worksheet: The living room / The Bedroom
 Date: 20 - Mar - 2009
 Level:elementary

Description:
Furniture

Download this worksheet     (this is your own worksheet, so you can download it free of charge)

Downloads: 358                    

Comments (49) - Send a comment

Author options:
Update this printable (Send a new document if you want to make corrections)
Edit printable information (title, description, level, contents...)

Delete this printable

The author

vanda51
contact   website
Portugal

see more worksheets by vanda51

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=205230#thetop
English worksheet: living room
 Date: 28 - Mar - 2009
 Level:intermediate

Description:
living room and bedroom

Download this worksheet     (As a premium member you can download this worksheet free of charge)

Downloads: 83                    

Comments (11) - Send a comment

The author

ali m
contact   Jordan

see more worksheets by ali m

29 Mar 2009      

MartaZ
Poland

I didn �t, I admit... and I regret. Sorry!

Marta

29 Mar 2009     

nkappa
Greece

Me too!! Sorry but i can �t remember all the worksheets! So next time i will read first the comments and then download!! You �re so right!!! I �m really sorry!!

29 Mar 2009     

Doroteia (F)
Portugal

Always the same...

And some of us are working for these collegues who do not even try to create something to deserve the privilege of being part of this community!

I �ve reported the copied worksheet and I DO HOPE that this member is banned from Esl Printables.

For those who really belong a Great Sunday!

29 Mar 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Last I checked, there was a section in the forum for stolen contributions so sorry to disagree with you Suzylima but Vanda has a right to use the forum for it. 

29 Mar 2009     

Helen McK
Ireland

I disagree with you, Suzylima.  Vanda is  absolutely entitled to voice her complaint about stolen  worksheets on the forum; it is surely more important than pictures of puppies and kittens!!! I also think that you should think more carefully before you post things on the forum yourself. - Do you have any idea how rudely you came across in that last message and  in previous messages that you�ve posted??

Helen

29 Mar 2009     

magdita
Argentina

I �m also with you Vanda. I think you have a right to complain after having worked so much. I would feel furious if that happened to me. I think that using the forum is the only way that other users could get to know about what was happening. Otherwise, I wouldn �t have known about this because I don �t have such a good memory!

29 Mar 2009     

vanda51
Portugal

Wacko I�m so confused!!!

Where is that Suzylima�s post????????

29 Mar 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Vanda, I believe she deleted it. In short she told you to not to use the forum to report stolen worksheets because it was taking precious space on it and I �m giving you a nice version of her comment.

Edit: She also said you basically had no right to complain because you already post your sheets on your blog so they are kind of public domain now.

29 Mar 2009     

eng789
Israel

Suzylima - must have deleted her post.  Vanda you are a hundred perdcent correct to be angry but I have a feeling you are fighting against windmills.  Of the 15,000 people using the site - how many do you think care that you workded so hard.  I can �t really see a solution.  People are just in too much of a hurry I guess to bother with who the ws really belongs too.

At least you can say that the person who copied you has good taste.

Have a great week.  I hope you never have problems that are bigger or more serious than this one.
Barbara

29 Mar 2009     

vanda51
Portugal

Thank you all for your support !!!Thumbs Up

she should not have removed the message .. at least give me the opportunity to defend myself ..

"what is done cannot be helped"

Hugs

Vanda

29 Mar 2009     

1    2    3    Next >