Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Premium member    

Premium member

polishyourenglish
Poland

Premium member

Hi everybody,

I would like someone to explain me the rules about downloading the latest worksheets. I have the status of a premium user and I started downloading free printables. I opened them first in windows to see what they include and only then I started downloading. After some time I got the message that I need to make some contirbution to get more points...but the printables that I was downloading were supposed to be free... Why were my points deducted...? Is it the time that counts? I dont know, because its after midnight in my country and free printables change every day or what... ? I don �t really get it and would be grateful for the answer.

30 Mar 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

The only free printables you can download as a premium member are the contributions of the day.  Each day you can download 30 new contributions.

You have 131 points. I don �t understand why you were told you needed to make some contributions to get more points.

30 Mar 2009     

polishyourenglish
Poland

I have just noticed that when I refreshed the page they were no longer premium member free printables...that �s why my guess was the time..becuase it was after midnight... really strange but good to know not to download them before midnight...and thanks for the info about the amount, didnt know it is 30.

30 Mar 2009     

Abbes_Z
Morocco

Hi polishyourenglish,

This is what exactly happened to me once..

You have to download the 30 free contributions of the day before midnight Spanish time. So, you have to calculate the corresponding time in your country, in this way you �ll avoid getting caught in the same time trap..

And don �t forget to refresh every page before downloading when you feel that midnight Spanish time is drawing close..

�hope this information is helpful to you now, as it was to me only after i lost my points.. Don �t they say: "Once beaten/bitten, twice shy"? Wink 

Have a good night!

30 Mar 2009     

polishyourenglish
Poland

Thanks a lot for that info... How useful! :)

30 Mar 2009