Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How do I get in touch with victor re. points    

How do I get in touch with victor re. points

Hazza
Australia

How do I get in touch with victor re. points

I waited for hours for the free downloads,  and as soon as the message came up and I got them, I downloaded 22 worksheets immediately, and each time it indicated a free download. Then I returned to my account and found they had come off my account. I have worked hard for those points and want them back. What can I do??????

30 Mar 2009      

alien boy
Japan

Okay, 2 ways:

1) on the left side of the home page, scroll down & you will find his email address; or

2) search for Victor in the members (search box near the top of the home page) & you can �Personal Message � him.

I also strongly suggest reading the F.A.Q. page. There is a link at the top of the home page for this also.

Good luck!
AB

30 Mar 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Hazza:

30 Mar 2009     

Hazza
Australia

Thanks for your reply.
I must be blind ( new to the site) but i cannot see  the email address. With the search site I put in victor and came up with several people. I dont know his surname for the search members. I did read the FAQ but it did not help. Can you copy the email address for me?????

30 Mar 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

[email protected]

30 Mar 2009     

Hazza
Australia

Sorry but where do I enter this. Do I need to go to hotmail? Not very computer literate either.

30 Mar 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Yes, you need to send Victor an email to [email protected] from your email inbox (hotmail for example)

30 Mar 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=4#thetop

30 Mar 2009     

Hazza
Australia

I went through hotmail and the message seems to have gone through. Thanks for your help.
Hazza

30 Mar 2009     

Hazza
Australia

Everyone is so helpful and friendly on this site!!!! Thank you all!!!!

30 Mar 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Hazza!
Please check on the site �s terms of use since there are some of your worksheets that were taken from a well-known site. You should create your worksheets yourself.
Hope this was only a missunderstanding.
CynW

30 Mar 2009     

1    2    Next >