Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > points    

rach81
Philippines

Hi just want to ask, are deductions made from our points everytime we download a worksheet. �coz I �m just wondering I have downloaded some worksheets already since last week but I still have my points. What if one day I just find out that all my points are gone because they have deducted all downloded worksheets as one.

Is this possible?
Thanks in advance!

31 Mar 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

Have you read this?

31 Mar 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Hi rach81!

The points are deducted as you download. As a premium member (which you are) you can download up to 30 new printables (left side of the home page,scroll down) each 24 hour period (Spanish timetable).

I highly recommend looking at the F.A.Q. page. There is a link near the top of the home page.

Cheers!

31 Mar 2009     

rach81
Philippines

There �s no problem about my getting of points. My problem is they haven �t deducted any from my points even though I have downloaded several printables already. As to what I have understood, I become a premium member as soon as I reach 30 points and I can download new printables only. But I have downloaded printables already even before I become a premium member and the ws that I have downloaded are not new. I �m just wondering when will points be deducted. I �m afraid they will deduct my points all as one and find out that I don �t have points anymore. Sorry I can �t understand how it goes.

31 Mar 2009     

alien boy
Japan

It �s a 2 step process:

When you download a printable, 1 point is deducted from your available total. If it �s from your daily allowance of 30 free new printables, then that day �s available number will reduce by 1. The following day (Spain time) you will have 30 free new printables you can download again.

If it �s from before  you became a premium member, the points are deducted when  you download, without intervening timelapse. If it is for older worksheets then a point will be deducted from your total when you download, not later on.

If anything different from this occurs you should contact Victor - his  email is on the home page, left side.

31 Mar 2009