Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Problems with uploading    

Problems with uploading

Roy Piepers
Spain

Problems with uploading

Hey hello guys,

I need some help. I �m rather new to this site and I have had some problems uploading documents. Although my files are smaller than 300kb (altough only a little smaller), I can �t seem to upload them. When I split them in two documents, very often some pages are just left out. Instead of having 5 pages (as in the original document), only 3 are uploaded. Any idea how this is possible? One of the pages that I never seem to be able to upload only has a table in it (with content though), might this be the problem? The other page has only got two text boxes. Help please!

31 Mar 2009      

sea camel
Belgium

Have you tried downloading them yourself? It �s free as it �s your own. Sometimes the upload doesn �t show correctly in the preview. It happens... Then you only have to warn us that the download will be OK.

Kristien

31 Mar 2009     

mrkttokyo88
Japan

I �m also having trouble uploading a worksheet. I keep getting a pop up saying that the file needs to be a .doc.doc.doc file.  
however, it is a .doc file. Am I ever going to be able to upload a file here?

1 Apr 2009