Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > pen pals/ e-pals    

pen pals/ e-pals

mariliamartinsribeiro
Brazil

pen pals/ e-pals

Hey! My name is Marilia and I teach English in Brazil. My sts are really interested in getting to know people from other countries. Anyone interested????

Hope to hear from you very very very soon !!!!   Tongue

1 Apr 2009      

wingyourdreams
Vietnam

Hi Marilia,

It is nice to hear from you! I am an amateur teacher of English for a language centre in College of Foreign Lanuages, Vietnam National University, Hanoi (Vietnam) and I am sure students will be interested when they hear about your programme. I actually intend to exchange information regarding the countries, people, food and culture and the easiest and simplest way is e-pals. Every week, we may have a topic for our students to follow and get them presenting in front of our classes. That would be nice and exciting.
Unfortunately, I am not in Hanoi at the moment until May, 2009. So if it is possible and by May, you still have place for my students, please keep in touch so as I will have chances for my students to commence in May with your students.

Have a nice day!

Trung Kien

1 Apr 2009     

yenideninsan
Turkey

Hi Marilia,
My name is Baris. I �m an English Teacher in Turkey. My students are at high school. Their ages are from 15-17. Their levels are elementary to intermediate. If you are interested in pen-pals, I and my students can help you. But e-mail can be difficult. Because we tried before and it didn �t work. So if your students are interested you can send your letters to our address first, and then I promise you that my students will answer them back.

I hope this will work. Because last time my students wrote but they didn �t get answers. So they were dissappointed.

You can send the letters as a group to my school address:

Ulugbey Anadolu Lisesi
Hacılar Mah.
Siteler
Altındağ /ANKARA

1 Apr 2009