Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Why am I told that I īve no uploaded materials? I uploaded a ws yesterday and it īs reflected in my profile.    

Why am I told that I īve no uploaded materials? I uploaded a ws yesterday and it īs reflected in my profile.

Snegurochka
United Kingdom

Why am I told that I īve no uploaded materials? I uploaded a ws yesterday and it īs reflected in my profile.

1 Apr 2009      

Ivona
Serbia

Why would anyone mind you not having any uploads?!? People, why do you mind her not having uploads??? I īd really like to hear your reasons.

1 Apr 2009     

alien boy
Japan

I say we start a īno uploads � movement!

But seriously - I have no idea (it īs too late at night & I have to walk my space mutt before bed)

1 Apr 2009     

kikins
Brazil

Try working on your ws. Sometimes you may have a great ws, but it doesn īt appeal to others. Maybe the description can be worked on, or try to add frames and pictures. People may not need a simple pronouns exercise, but they might download it if it appeals different or cute or interesting. If I make a Shrek exercise with no pictures and the same exercise with cute Shrek pictures, I īm sure the second one will be downloaded and the first one won īt.

1 Apr 2009     

Snegurochka
United Kingdom

"No uploads movement" - how funny! The only person who objects to no uploads is myself. Because no uploads means no downloads. Such is life. And I really need some ideas.

1 Apr 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

But i don īt think that bad ws are under scrutiny here. It īs having NO uploads. I īve heard people here complain of people not having any uploads. I don īt see what īs the problem if they don īt upload. They cannot download for free, so how can they harm you?!? I just don īt get it ... Cool

1 Apr 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Awhwhwhhhahhh, Snegurochka! you were told by the system that you had no uploads! i īm off to mend the brain. 

1 Apr 2009