Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Helping Victor!!! Delete your O points printables!!!    

Helping Victor!!! Delete your O points printables!!!

Mishuna
Argentina

Helping Victor!!! Delete your O points printables!!!

Hi everyone, I have read that Victor is really busy working in eslprintable.com. I feel guilty sometime because I can�t give him a donation as he deserves (my salary is very low...argentinian teachers will understand me). I have deleted my printables with O points in order to help him. I think that if we all doo that (speacially those people with O points printables) it will be of great help for the website and for Victor too. I didn�t have too many but if everybody helps at the end it would be bigger. I also wanted to update and edit my printables with little points but as I don�t have much time I will do it in a few days.
Please, help this site because it�s ours too. I use it everyday and all my work is based on eslprintable.

9 Oct 2008      

donapeter
Romania

I did it!! 

9 Oct 2008     

chrabonsc
Poland

I did it to :)

9 Oct 2008     

Aiyana
United States

Hey Mishuna !

I did it yesterday .. I guess we are helping ourselves by deleting the printables
with 0 points and yes though Victor never asked for the same but I guess we
should be responsible enough if we really think that we are all a part of this great
website.

Thanks anyways Clap for taking care to remind the same :)

Nandini Approve !

9 Oct 2008     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

I deleted mine under nine; all together may be this helps

9 Oct 2008     

sirah
Argentina

Hi Mishuna!! How are you dear friend? maybe this link helps you:
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=612

It�s what Victor answered to one of the members.

Have a nice day!!!
Kisses
PatriciaBig smile

9 Oct 2008     

paulade
Canada

I think it�s a great idea. I did it too. Cheers. Hey here in Brazil it is teacher�s day on October 15th. So happy teachers� day you all! Always be sure that we make the world a little better with our work. All the best!!!

9 Oct 2008     

agusjavier
Argentina

I understand you in the salary thing!!! I�ll do it when I have time, I promise!
I agree!!

9 Oct 2008     

demeter_mar
Uruguay

I have deleted my worksheets under 3 points, and soon I will delete some more.

9 Oct 2008     

Mishuna
Argentina

Hi patricia...it�s been so long. Unfortunately I haven�t seen Victor�s post. Wacko
Anyway, it was just to help LOL it�s clear now that I don�t know anything about this kind of things jajajja.
Thanks to all of you who agreed with me although it wasn�t necessary. You�re great people!!!
A big hug for you Patricia and for all of you out there!!!

9 Oct 2008