Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > speaking for proficeint Ss "it should be banned"    

speaking for proficeint Ss "it should be banned"

masia
Poland

speaking for proficeint Ss "it should be banned"

i �ve the fabulous possibilty to (well i HAVE TO) conduct a 90 min speaking lesson in my group at college, we are all proficient so they should do all the speaking and i should only provide them with hints and topics/questions that they can talk about. everyone here is super and you all have amazing ideas which is why i have decided to put up a post for this because i dont really know how to make this lesson appealing (the topic is quite mundane) and i cant jazz it up. so i �m asking you all dear teachers/students to give me a few ideas..

we are proficient speakers
90 mins
topic: it should be banned

thank you guys, for reading and if you have any idea, do please write them :)

have a lovely day!!

1 Apr 2009      

eng789
Israel

What should be banned??? Or is everyone supposed to decide for himself?

Good luck.

2 Apr 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

The following links might provide some ideas for you to explore.

2 Apr 2009     

masia
Poland

thank you aftab immensely! you �ve inspired me truly and i think i have an idea of what my lesson will be about! :)

2 Apr 2009     

masia
Poland

i �m worried i dont have enough for 90mins...can anyone come up with anything else? it �s about banning.. i cant fin ANYTHING on the net how we can actually legally ban sth... i was trying to looka t things that i could present to them  how things do become benned etc. any ideas?

2 Apr 2009