Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Really stupid question - sorry..     

Really stupid question - sorry..

Zora
Canada

Really stupid question - sorry..

I have a really stupid question here...But -  Where are the rest of the online exercises "kept". I�ve been searching the site and I can only find today�s activities? I hadn�t really looked at them until today and there are a few I�d like to "save" for Halloween as well as take a look at the rest, if possible. I know that to save them, I should probably save the link to it somewhere, no?

9 Oct 2008      

Vickiii
New Zealand

Not so stupid at all zora.  I asked a similar question a few weeks ago - but no one was able to tell me.  I have no idea how to access online exercises - i can only get to the make your own page or the new contributions...  I hope someone can help.

9 Oct 2008     

Zora
Canada

Thanks, Vickii ... I guess I�ll just save the links to the ones today and hope they haven�t disappeared tomorrow. 

9 Oct 2008     

s.lefevre
Brazil

This is the link to the online exercises

9 Oct 2008     

Zora
Canada

Thank you very much s.lefevre - you are a godsend! Smile

9 Oct 2008     

Aiyana
United States

Hello Zora ,

I don�t know any short way to filter just Halloween online exercises result

But may be I can share what I try .. Try searching by a particular date like

In the box where search options are provided try changing the date as 8th Oct

And click on search.This will show you the online exercises uploaded on that particular date

and infact I could see a few online exercises related to Halloween on the same.

Search contributions by date

Day: Month: Year:        

The same date will be shown at the top

English worksheets  > 8 - 10 � 2008

and the third heading will be of

Online Exercises

and since Online Excercises are less in number they will generally appear on first few ..may be just 1 or 2 pages of the search result.Hope this will help Smile.

Nandini !

9 Oct 2008     

goodnesses
Algeria

Hi, Aiyana

Your idea is very good but you have just to keep in mind that the search result with this method will always show contribution of the day nyou entered + 1

Example:

If you enter the today�s date 07- 10 - 2008

You will have the contributions of the 08 - 10 - 2008

If you enter today�s date 09 - 10 - 2008

You will be shown the contributions which should be shown tomorrow (10 - 10 - 2008) as new ones.

9 Oct 2008     

Zora
Canada

Thanks aiyana, goodnesses, and s.lefevre... I�ll keep everything in mind when I am looking for stuff there. 

9 Oct 2008