Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > very very important...    

very very important...

Isabel Oliveira
Portugal

very very important...

hello Victor... I want to ask you something... some time a go one of my ws was delete because I stolen the imagens from other site but today I see the same pictures to be use by other person, the link is:

eslprintables200810852034481329975 

so and I???? this ws should also be delete...

I m not selfish... what I want is the same rights that all contributers have.

big kiss and plese take care of the problem.

9 Oct 2008      

claudiaeusebio
Brazil

Isabel,

The activity you wrote about was created by me. I drew the house myself and I used some images I had, never imagining I shouldn�t have used them. I have deleted the activity and also returned the 38 points I had recieved for it. It would be really kind of you if you could e-mail me the picture I misused so that I can become aware of what was wrong, and I would really have appreciated if you had warned me about it before. I will certainly take all possible precautions so that it won�t happen again. I�m sorry for whatever I caused, Victor and other collegues.

9 Oct 2008     

s.lefevre
Brazil

I don�t think that using a picture is stealing if you created an exercise yourself. Aren�t we over this kind of discussion? Why do people get so mad about other people�s points. I don�t get it. I think it�s a waste of time to write always the same things. If you think that something is stolen, just report it and Victor will check it. If he thinks it should be deleted, he will do so. But I�s boring to read every day lot�s of posts about the same subject.

9 Oct 2008     

Isabel Oliveira
Portugal

hello Claudia and s. lefevre.... I m not sad about that... you understand me wrong. I was sad because some time ago someone acuse me to stolen images from other website and victor delete my ws but the question i sthat I saw the same pictures in other ws...

sorry if I bored you-

10 Oct 2008     

wolfy
Chile

I do this....

Google images....

"Horse"

and take the first good image I find....

That is no don�t taken from some website somewhere. .. Is this really a problem? �

14 Oct 2008