Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Want Information.................    

Want Information.................

sambia
Pakistan

Want Information.................

Hello......can anyone tell me that if we will will update a document our points will be lost or not?????? coz i had a problm......... i uploaded my worksheet only once and i just saw that it is there in new contributions for 4 times........i dn know how????seriously and i want to make some changings in them....can anyone tell me about points??????otherwise i have to lose atleast 26 of my points by deleting all these...........

2 Apr 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Hi! If you just update it you won �t lose any points!
Have a nice day.
mena

2 Apr 2009     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi, you can delete your worksheet and you will loose the points, you can make the change, then you can upload it again and  and probably you will get a lot of points too because other teachers might see ii and be interested.

2 Apr 2009     

sambia
Pakistan

Yupppppppp........you r �right s.lefevre thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 Apr 2009     

alien boy
Japan

You can use the �update � option on the �My Printables link. Just prepare your updated worksheet & then go for it. You won �t lose any points & your corrected worksheet will be on the system. I think that �s what Mena was suggesting.

CHeers,
AB

2 Apr 2009     

Abbes_Z
Morocco

ASSALAMO�laikom Sambia,

i �d rather advise you to delete only the ones with lower points, and keep the remaining one for the update; because when you update you don �t lose any points.. Whenever i want to make improvements to my contributions, i proceed this way..

�hope you �re enjoying your time.. Smile

2 Apr 2009