Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Argentina is in mourning    

Argentina is in mourning

agusjavier
Argentina

Argentina is in mourning

We have lost one of the most honets democratic presidents of our history... sorry if I take some space in this wonderful site but I think I should...
He was the one in a period of great hopes for Argentina, in the transition period after a dark period that we �ll never forget.
He taught us the values which we should have while in power, he was an honest man, he never stole anything, he died in total humility... I wish we �ll have many presidents to come just like him... no matter the political party...
Thank you...

2 Apr 2009      

agusjavier
Argentina

and we remember those soldiers that fought in Malvinas for an stupid decision of a crazy military chief that didn �t have anything to do but to make stupidities.... to all of them that survive and specially to those who died for the cause and remain in the island....

2 Apr 2009     

Mishuna
Argentina

Thanks agusjavier for writing this post...I think that, no matter your political ideas, we all regard him as one of the most honest man this country has ever had..

2 Apr 2009     

candidarp
Brazil

I am truly sorry. I share your sorrow. I �m afraid in my country (neighbors), we have never had anyone like that to miss or look forward to.
May your country and mine both have only the best people in charge!

xoxo

2 Apr 2009     

agusjavier
Argentina

thanks candidarp... and Mishua it �s true... I don �t share his political ideas but I respect him as a truly political man.

2 Apr 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

to my Argentinian fellow
All my sorrow
Remember,

Great MEN Never die;

they stay with us forever

2 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

Great men are never forgotten,  sorry to hear you lost one of yours.

2 Apr 2009