Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help    

Help

Marilove
Mexico

Help

Finally holidays! Thumbs Up     I �m going to have two weeks off and I want to use some of this time to start making Children �s day presents for my students. (April 30th in Mexico)  But I don �t know what to do. Ermm  I was looking in some sites and magazines but I didn �t decide yet.  I was wondering if you have some ideas to share with me.  I �ll really appreciate it.Big smile.   Thanks and Good night!

4 Apr 2009      

ants
Switzerland

Hi Miss Lore,

I �ve made up the cute bookmarks that Svetlana put on the site...my kids loved them as prizes or presents. They �re so cute and very useful.Smile

I give out certificates for my kids at the end of the second semestre...usually animals that they like....that �s also a nice idea...anything to do with animals is a hit with small kids.

Have a nice Easter break...I �ve got two weeks off...but I know I won �t stop looking, thinking or making things over the break!! Smile 

4 Apr 2009