Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Can I use the online exercises in a blog?    

Can I use the online exercises in a blog?

Missbrittany
France

Can I use the online exercises in a blog?

Good morning everyone! I �ve only discovered online exercises, and I �d like to know if I can use them on the blog I have created for all my students? I usually post links to exercises where they can practise what we �ve studied. Can I use the online exercises provided in Eslprintables? Should I ask each member for his/her authorisation?

4 Apr 2009      

douglas
United States

I can �t find the info now, but somewhere I read that the online exercises are for everybody--you don �t have to be a member to use them.  So as long as your blog links students to the website (www.englishexercises.org) I don �t see any problem with it.  If you are somehow downloading them (which I don �t think is really possible) and loading them to your blog, then that may be a problem.

4 Apr 2009     

Isabel L
Spain

In fact, I have some links to online exercises on my blog ( http://azuer1.nireblog.com/ )and I never thought of asking because, by linking, you are not stealing in any way; it is clear where the exercise comes from. I have links to my own exercises and to others �. Of course, I would remove the links if it �s against the rules of the site but I �ve never thought that could be a problem.

4 Apr 2009     

Missbrittany
France

Thank you both for your answers.Smile

4 Apr 2009