Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > dyslexia    

dyslexia

jamiejules
France

dyslexia

good morning,
 The guide on dyslexia was available yesterday in the recent contributions but in the evening there was a problem with connecting to the site.
So if anyone wants the guide but doesn �t want to use a point please contact me and I will send it to you via email.
As I said before I don �t care about the points all I want is for as many people as possible to read it to help dyslexic kids.

5 Apr 2009      

Vickiii
New Zealand

Jamie - I absolutely love the dyslexia paper.  It is a wonderful effort and a valuable piece of information to have for my �pd �

I am glad it has been received so favourably - I can see many of us referring people to this download in the future when quesitons are asked on the forum.  I am going to add the link here in case people search the forum for dyslexia information and are not sure how to access your work. 

FYI
1) Click here for DYSLEXIA information printable
2) Here for the Dyslexia Foundation of New Zealand
3) Here for DYSLEXIA.com

5 Apr 2009