Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > If we were to organise an ESLprintables congress in the Azores...    

If we were to organise an ESLprintables congress in the Azores...

Aimee/S.
Israel

It looks amazing! Actually, I �d like to visit Portugal; I like the language too!  

5 Apr 2009     

mena22
Portugal

I am serious, of course I am.

This is not the first time I talk about it, but today when I woke up and saw the sun shining on the blue sea out there, I just thought again how wonderful it would be to have an annual ESLprintables congress -- 3-day-seminars + 4-day- sightseeing -- one of them (hopefully the 1st :)))) here in the Azores, which I would love to organise. So, this is just the first step - to have feedback from you, the second one being to know victor �s opinion about it, of course.

SmileSmileSmile

5 Apr 2009     

class centre
Belarus

in each matter there has to be an organizer. many people would like to participate but to take over and do it... Only the most active and energetic like you, Mena, could succeed.
Natasha 

5 Apr 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3