Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I can´t make out anuthing:((((((    

I can´t make out anuthing:((((((

Stassy
Belarus

I can´t make out anuthing:((((((

Hello, dear friends!!!! I hope you are all well and you work�s going on well!!

I�ve got one question....Yesterday I invented an on-line exercise...Today it was published....But I can�t understand whether it has been estimated by someone or notCry.......And whether I am going to get any points for it....My previous two exercises were good enough...Other teacher wrote to me and I did understand that it was done by someone and I did get those points....Does it mean that I won�t get any points for the on-line exercise THIS TIME?????Cry If no one can leave comments?.... Ah?Cry

9 Oct 2008      

victor
Spain

Hi, Stassy,

If your exercise was published today, you�ll have your points tomorrow, if the average rating is over 5.
If you don�t see any comment, it doesn�t mean that nobody has rated your exercise. You can see the whole process if you visit someone else�s exercise.
If nobody rates your exercise (very unlikely), tomorrow it will be included in the recent contributions again, until someone does.

9 Oct 2008