Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > UPloading    

UPloading

crijus13
Spain

UPloading

Helo tehre!
Anyone else is having problems with uploading?

5 Apr 2009      

eng789
Israel

Check out this thread.

The topic is beeing discussed. 

5 Apr 2009     

amanda margato
Brazil

�m not having problem with uploads but the points aren�t been add to my account.
What�s wrong?

5 Apr 2009     

Rosa F�lix
Portugal

I �ve sent a ws 2 days ago and the format has changed during the upload.
I �ve tried different ways of updating it but nothing changed.
However, I �ve download my own document to really see what it looked like and it �s OK !!! What �s the matter? The preview shows the wrong format of the paper.
So, without downloading, nobody will want my paper and on the other hand, nobody will download a paper as bad as it looks.
What must I do?

I �m getting sad!

5 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

Check out the FAQ �s at  the top of the page.  Maybe you �ll find the answer there.

Good luck.

5 Apr 2009     

mrkttokyo88
Japan

I had a problem uploading my ws. I realized that the problem was with Windows Vista. I uploaded my worksheet on another computer that had Windows XP - no problem.

I hope this helps. Good Luck!

5 Apr 2009     

nkappa
Greece

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM AS "ROSA" IN TODAYS CONTRIBUTIONS!!

YESTERDAY I COULDN �T ENTER THE SITE!!

TODAY I UPLOADED MY WORKSHEET IN GREAT DIFFICULTY!!!

I ALSO HAVE WINDOWS VISTA! IS IT REALLY THAT THE PROBLEM MRKTTOKYO88?

5 Apr 2009     

alien boy
Japan

I don �t expect the operating system will be a problem - it �s more likely to be browser &/or security settings, with server activity/available bandwith coming in 3rd.

I use a variety of systems when accessing the site & have had occasional problems connecting when it �s around midnight in Spain or at peak access times in a couple of parts of the world. I guess that shows where most  of the members are based!

5 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

It may just be that so many people are trying to upload at the same time.  Overload????

5 Apr 2009