Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > just sharing my sadness    

just sharing my sadness

brookee
United States

just sharing my sadness

Hello teachers--

Once again, a school shooting has taken place in the U.S., and of course, many are grieving over the calamity.  It touches a chord because the attack took place at an agency that serves ESL learners.

I hate to be a downer on this bright Sunday, but I just wanted to share the story with you.

UPDATED Link:

The victims hailed from the U.S., China, Vietnam,  Haiti, Pakistan, the Philippines, Iraq and Brazil.  I plan on letting my classes discuss the matter as we head into classes tomorrow.  I think they might have question or concerns about it.

: [    Brooke

5 Apr 2009      

gloriawpai
Brazil

I �m really sorry about that.

5 Apr 2009     

ana m
Spain

I �m very sorry. I �ll pray for the victims and their families and I hope that some day our world will be able to live in peace, and violence will leave our countries, cities, villages, streets, schools, families...

I am looking forward to seeing it soon.

5 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

I saw it on FOX news - really tragic.  These things are hard on everyone. 

Think positive and be strong for you students.

Take care
                                                                Barbara

5 Apr 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

I �m also really sorry. As ana m says I �m willing to see a world free of wars, terrorism, violence...

A big hug

5 Apr 2009