Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > I can īt send my exercises and printables...    

I can īt send my exercises and printables...

linebrazil89
Brazil

I can īt send my exercises and printables...

If I can īt send my exercises and printables, I can īt download other ones. And I have some things to send but I think there is a problem with the website.

=/

6 Apr 2009      

cribor
Romania

It has happened to me too. As far as I īve seen, there can be 2 problems: sometimes it won īt upload for some time, so you have to keep on trying; if it doesn īt work then it can be  a problem with your work-sheet. So you need to split it into 2 or 3 pages thus reducing the kbs. If it īs close to 300kb (like 290 or so) you need to reduce it. The new material I īve posted ( used to vs to be used ) was a 3 pages ws, but I had to make it in 2 parts and it immediately responded.
I hope it will work, so GOOD LUCK!

6 Apr 2009     

snwbnny9
United States

I īve been having the same problem. I know its not the file size.

6 Apr 2009     

aperezmelian
Spain

I can īt upload worksheets because there seems to be an internal error in the server. This is being happening for severeal days. Do you know who to tell so he/she can fix it? Thanks

12 Apr 2009     

nowiamhere
Russian Federation

I have problems with server aswell, i changed file names and sizes, tried several days in a row from different computers, but nothing seems to help. Urgently need help! Unhappy

3 Mar 2014