Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > When do I get points?    

When do I get points?

carinita
Argentina

When do I get points?

I �ve made a contribution just two days ago. According to a message I read after I sent my worksheet, I would earn one point for each download that was made once the worksheet is published. Now I �ve checked that although users have been downloading it I sill have 0 points on my account. Shall I wait more time and see what happens? I �d like to earn points so that I could download worksheets of other contributors myself.
Thanks in advance
Carinita Ying Yang

6 Apr 2009      

carinita
Argentina

Ok I read the F A Q section

"The points from your uploaded worksheet take 2 days.  Wait two days and you�ll have the points.  Be patient the points will come."

I �ll be patient. Sorry for making fuss out of nothing. Have a nice day!
CarinitaYing Yang

6 Apr 2009     

Helen McK
Ireland

I believe that if you sign in at the link below, your points will be updated.  I �m not sure if it works for brand new members though.

Let me know if it works for you.

Good luck on the site! Smile

Helen

6 Apr 2009     

carinita
Argentina

It wasn �t necessary to sign in at that link. I only had to be patient. Anyway I jotted down the link...just in case. Thank you Helen!

7 Apr 2009