Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Suggestions on working with education field    

Suggestions on working with education field

KELEN PRISCILA
Brazil

Suggestions on working with education field

Hi everyone, I am working on a public school in the rural area and must attach the plan of tuition in the range of something related to education field, I would like some ideas of what to do for example I am a little lost could you help me?Do you understand what I want?
As I said I am working in a village, is called a rural area where there are farms and people do not have much access to the city and its realities of life are different at school and my supervisor wants me to work something different in English in this issue the field of education, here for example they do not have asphalt, or the rush of big city people are not humble privilege we have in town.Did you understand now?

6 Apr 2009      

aftab57
United Kingdom

Kelen if you could explain your request in bit more details it would certainly help.

6 Apr 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

It is more clear. Do you want lessons and materials which match the rural lifestyles of people. Are they for children or adults?

6 Apr 2009     

KELEN PRISCILA
Brazil

Yes I need themes to work with children and adolescents

7 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

Ok,  I think that this might help.

It �s got a lot of stuff about living on farms.

I hope it helps.

7 Apr 2009