Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Having a difficulty in uploading     

Having a difficulty in uploading

liani
Indonesia

Having a difficulty in uploading

Hi friends,

I �m pretty new here .
I need some help. I always failed in uploading power point ...and some worksheets.
Strange, because I saw you could upload ten slides and though mine were just about 7 or 8 , didn �t work at all.
Why ??? Could you pls help meeeeeeeeee ??
I really want to share mine to others.
Some are quite interesting, I guess. :-)
Thanks for paying me attention.

Liani
Bandung
Indonesia

7 Apr 2009      

Logos
Malaysia

There could be a number of reasons why you cannot upload powerpoint so check any of these:

Your file does not exceed 500kb
Powerpoints are usually too big because of the number and size of pictures.  If you can reduce the size of the pictures you can reduce the size of the presentation.  I have a tutorial that shows you how to reduce the size of pictures.

Ensure you are uploading a .ppt extension (not .pps or pptx)  In addition, I sometimes found that the file name needs to be in small letters, not CAPITALS.  I don �t know if this is consistent but I changed some of mine and they uploaded OK

But very often it is just one of those things.  Sometimes the system just clogs up and you have to be patient and just keep trying.

7 Apr 2009     

liani
Indonesia

Thanks for your response . I do appreciate it.
If you don �t mind , i would like to have a tutorial to get my ppt smaller.
You can send to my e-mail : [email protected]
I �ll be waiting ..... :-)

7 Apr 2009