Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thanks for nice comments! More is coming :-)    

Thanks for nice comments! More is coming :-)

mrmatura
Poland

Thanks for nice comments! More is coming :-)

Hello everyone!!! First of all, I would like to thank all the people who have sent me such nice comments!!!! I didn �t expect that you would find them so attractive. I am happy that you like them just as much as my students :-)
I �ve got good news for you. Someone has suggested that it would also be great to have nouns in pictures :-) Actually, I have created nouns in pictures as well - easy words for beginners :-) I will upload them as soon as I finish uploading the verbs.
I would like to send my greetings to everybody!!!! Have a nice day!!!
P.S. My compassion for all the people who suffer in Italy. The news on TV really shocked me!!! God be with the families who have lost their relatives!!!!

7 Apr 2009      

Helen McK
Ireland

To Marek, our artist in residence,Smile

I�m really happy to hear that you�ve got even more of your work to share with us. I intend to download each and every piece of your wonderfully creative and original �ESL artwork�.  The positive comments that you received were absolutely deserved; in my humble opinion, your work really is special.

Helen

7 Apr 2009     

source
Turkey

You have deserved these comments and more.. Because vocabulary teaching is an art... Teachers can not only say these ae the words and these ae the equivalents in your native tongue...you must memorize... It is really hard for the students... But when you tell a joke or make an anology or write synonyms and antonyms...draw nice pics as you do.... By the way I �m so bad at drawing. When I draw , they strat to laugh :)

With your drawings , it will be easy for us to teach vocabulary...thanks a lot :)

7 Apr 2009