Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Just wondering...    

Just wondering...

Missbrittany
France

Just wondering...

Hello everyone! I �ve been a member of this wonderful website for only a few weeks and I �m �hooked �. I visit it every day! I was wondering how long it has existed. Who are the eldest members? How long have you been members? Can �t help wondering how I �ve been teaching all these years without those great worksheets!Thumbs Up

7 Apr 2009      

lululiu
Albania

Same here! Just knew about this website a week ago and every day I �m dying to share all the notes i �ve prepared! It �s a pity that we could only upload 3 pieces ONE day, right? any chance to expand that?

7 Apr 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hi MissBrittany,

You �re right about your wonder. This site is a valuable one. I have been a memeber for almost a year.What matters is not how long you �ve been here, rather that you are here. Welcome to the club,dear. Hope you enjoy our friendship. The members are sooooooo friendly and helpful. They helped me in different ways. You �ll get used to eveything here , and become addicted like everyone . Well, the worksheets are soooooooooo carefully and skillfully prepared.

Welcome again to ur second family.

Hugs and kisses,
Nebal

7 Apr 2009     

allakoalla
Latvia

I do not know for sure but the most recent contribution I found is dated 22 January 2008. It was sent in by Victor, the master and administrator of this site so I suppose it is the beginning and the date of the FOUNDATION:0). 

7 Apr 2009