Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need help please...    

I need help please...

edurne_tudela
Spain

I need help please...

Hi to everyone!
I have to do a didactic unit about the body and I have some ideas but they are not enough for the 10-12 sessions that has to have the unit. So I would really appreciate if some oy you could suggest anything. Ex: Which topic or grammar porint could I include appart from the body parts...
I have searched here in the page but I don �t have anough things.
Thanks in advance! Enjoy the holidays those of you who have already started them.

7 Apr 2009      

Greek Professor
Greece

Hi edurne_tudela,

I dont know if these sites  will help at all.. but you can take a look...

http://www.esltower.com/VOCABSHEETS/body/body.html

Greek Professor

7 Apr 2009     

Naranjas
Russian Federation

For what age?

7 Apr 2009     

edurne_tudela
Spain

The didactic unit is for 9-year-old children. I had forgotten to tell you the most important thing.

7 Apr 2009     

poleta
Spain

With this subject I use to work also abilities: Can/can�t  and movements (Run,jump,swim,fly,walk,dance,sleep...) We use to play Simon says. And also you can teach feelings (sad-happy,hungry-thirsty...)and adjectives related to size (tall-short,big-small,fat,slim...)

7 Apr 2009     

edurne_tudela
Spain

Thanks a lot for all your suggestions! they are veru useful for me! I was blocked and I hadn �t thoufgt about them.
Thanks so much, have a nice Easter holidays!

7 Apr 2009     

ggroneet
Israel

I agree with poleta... That is what I do... Add adjectives and verbs.
I also let them write sentences describing someone ( I have got a big picture for that assignment but you can easily do it without) for example:
Lili is sad. Her foot hurts. She can �t walk!
I do it orally and in written.
also I have made a power point worksheet where I show it to the class and we work together (it is kind of a game to them). The worksheet has a picture of a boy and below are parts of the body (words).. the students should put the correct word in the right place... ( I will upload it to the site, so you can download it if you want)....
Happy Holiday -- Hope I helped in something...

7 Apr 2009