Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > SADNESS!    

SADNESS!

nkappa
Greece

SADNESS!

I WANT TO EXPRESS MY SYMPATHY TO VASILI �S PARENTS THAT THEY LOST HIM IN THE DEBRIS IN ITALY!!!!!

HE DIED!! A GREEK UNIVERSITY STUDENT IN ITALY!!!

GOD IS WITH YOU!

7 Apr 2009      

Greek Professor
Greece

OUCH!!!...MY SYMPATHY TO THE FAMILY... and to all those

who experienced such a thing... know what that feels like...

7 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

What a terrible loss,  my prayers go out to all.

May they know no more sorrow.

7 Apr 2009     

rozianne
United Kingdom

Ugh. What sad news.

To all who have been affected by this incredible tragedy, my deepest condolences.

7 Apr 2009     

genzianella
Italy

My deepest sympathy goes to him and to all my fellow countrymen. My husband �s is right from there and his family and friends still live there. They � re unscathed luckily but we are in deep shock. We cannot stop thinking about it and we are wondering what we can do. We phoned a doctor we know down there and he told us there �s no urgency for blood any longer as many people turned up to give it.  When we phoned him last night he told us that corpses kept being brought in and that their number was going to grow by the hour (which unfortunatelyit did). We would like to give money but we don �t trust organizations. We �re to go there for Easter holiday but it won �t be a holiday any longer.

7 Apr 2009     

source
Turkey

We share your sorrow too.....(Turkish people)

my prayers go out to all.

7 Apr 2009     

ledwa41
Australia

It has saddened me to watch such a terrible tragedy unfold on the world news. My deep felt sympathy to those touched by disaster. Prayers and thoughts to you all.

7 Apr 2009     

mena22
Portugal

I have no words to describe how sad I feel for the tragedy that has struck Central Italy.

29 nine years ago, on January 1st 1980, I was in my home town when a 7.3 magnitude (Ritcher scale) earthquake struck Angra do Hero�smo, destroying 80% of its buildings. We have been so lucky compared to L �Aquila �s people, because ours happened in the afternoon of a sunny day - New Year �s day - and everyone was out.

I just want to express my deep sorrow for all those that have been affected by this tragedy. 

Hard times come ahead - my parents � house was destroyed, as thousands of other houses -but what I can tell you from my experience is that after mourning our dear ones, with the help of family and friends, as well as of other countries and your own government, you �ll find an inner strength to move on and get down to work, just like we did, all together. Today, the city centre is listed as A UNESCO World Heritage Site. So that inner strength is real. You �ll soon feel it and your houses, your city will be rebuilt in memory of those who are no longer with you.

mena

7 Apr 2009     

sickgeo (F)
Greece

I �m shocked...I was watching Vasilis � mum looking for his notes among the debris and I felt powerless...My deepest condolences to all the families that experienced this tragedy

7 Apr 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

My deepest sorrow for Vasilis � family and for all those people who have been affected by this terrible tragedy

7 Apr 2009