Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Help the sheriff cow!    

Help the sheriff cow!

shirehan
Mexico

Dear Victor
Such asite I haven`t seen yet!! and I believe I won`t.. great job.. Thanks alot..
personally I really appreciate the sit, the teachers who contribute.  so I vote for the idea..

7 Apr 2009     

genzianella
Italy

that �s a brilliant idea, Victor!

7 Apr 2009     

joebcn
Andorra

That �s a brilliant idea. You can count on me.Wink
Let �s make this site even better.....by putting the stray cows in the right way.
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME, VICTOR!!!!

JOE

7 Apr 2009     

Aliona R
Ukraine

I agree it �s a GREAT idea!!! You can count on my full support too.
Aliona

7 Apr 2009     

Pazrosa
Spain

It seems a very sensible rule!
I �m very grateful to those people who share their work with all of us for nothing. I learn from others contribuitors to make better activities.
It is not fear that other people can get point just stealing; how can those "teachers" teach values to their pupils?
Have a nice day to everyone!!

7 Apr 2009     

mrmatura
Poland

Hello Victor! Your idea is great! You �ve got my full support! Greetings!!!!

7 Apr 2009     

agkk
Turkey

Hi Victor,

First of all, thanks for everything you do for us. It �s an amazing website and I �m one of the addicts.

I also liked the new system and immdediately began to vote. However, There is something I want to ask you.
* I think we don �t have to write comments there, it �s optional.
* I cannot understand if I have already voted for one of them. And maybe by mistake I have voted twice for one or two of them. Is there anything to avoid this? Because just one person can vote 10 times (You said: All contributions reported as abuse by 10 different moderators will be automatically removed.) OR are you going to decide who will be the moderators?
* Another thing: When I refresh the page, I see that the order of the contributons changes. And I cannot be sure if I have seen and voted that worksheet or not. This may also cause some problems.

Thanks once more for every minute you spend to improve this wonderful website.

7 Apr 2009     

victor
Spain

Hi,

Yes you are right, the comments are optional, but it is good to write comments so that the users will know the reasons if their contributions are removed.

If you have already voted for a worksheet, you won �t be allowed to vote again.

The text that said "All contributions reported as abuse by 10 different moderators will be automatically removed" was wrong, I �ve just removed it.
The contributions will be removed if, after 12 hours, there are more votes saying that it should be removed.

7 Apr 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Hi Victor
Your idea is great.
Thank you - for EVERYTHING.
Orit :-)

7 Apr 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Dear Victor,

Thanks again, and again, and again.... for everything you do for this site and for us.

You know you �ll always have my full support.

Huge hugs,

MAR

7 Apr 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >