Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Penfriends    

Penfriends

romynita
Argentina

Penfriends

Hello everybody! I am looking for penfriends for my 6th form students. They have a pre intermediate level. I have 24 students in my classroom and I want them to send real letters. If somebody is interested please tell me. Thanks a lot and I �m really looking foward to your reply

Romy

8 Apr 2009      

doroteia
Brazil

dear Romy, i �m a teacher too. I am interested in exchanging real letters. I �m from Brasil and my students woould love to have pen-friends.
what do you think?

doroteia

8 Apr 2009     

guapabr
Brazil

Awww..
I �m
interested in exachange real letters as well. Its  a big project !

8 Apr 2009     

javy
Chile

Yessssssssssssssssss it�s an excellent idea i�d like too. please which is the next step... e mail me ( [email protected]) my students are from 8� grade they have an lower intermdi. level  and they love the idea too plizzzzzzzzzwrite to me  as soon as possible.  bye....

8 Apr 2009     

aguirre
Australia

Hi everyone;

I can help. I am teaching in Australia all level of English, interested?

Mirta

8 Apr 2009     

decspec
Argentina

Hi! What a good idea�Wink�! My students would love to have penpals from different parts of the world. This is my e-mail address: [email protected] �If you are interested, please write to me!

Kisses from Argentina

Paula

8 Apr 2009     

class centre
Belarus

hI THERE! i AM FROM BELARUS. From time to time we begin this kind of pen-palling. But in some cases it stops for some reasons. That is why I am always ready to begin again. Children love it.
My e-mail is [email protected]. I teach 80 sts age 7-17. We will answer  any of your students who will write us. It �s very useful for building writing skills and adds interest to our English classes.
Can �t wait!
Natasha

8 Apr 2009     

similar5
Turkey

Hi everyone;

I �d love to join this poject. please inform me about the next step. But I must say that some of my students have computers but most of them haven �t. I think they will prefer writing real letters. That one is better for me because I want them to live the emotion of waiting an answer for their letter:)

In addition my students are between 12-15 years old.
I �m waiting...

8 Apr 2009     

romynita
Argentina

I �m sending an e-mail to all of you during the weekend to see how we could organize it. Thanks for your replies"!!!!!!!!!

9 Apr 2009