Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I can īt upload my new worksheets    

I can īt upload my new worksheets

Withina
Spain

I can īt upload my new worksheets

Hi,

I don īt know why, but I can īt upload my worksheets. The size of my files is less than 300 kb each but when I try to upload them an error happens. It says:

Persits.Jpeg.1 error �800a0002 �

The system cannot find the file specified.

/send_printables/sendprintableswait.asp, line 114

If anybody could help me...Ermm

Thanks!

8 Apr 2009      

rosammd
Spain

It happens the same to me Withina, have you solved it? If so tell me how, please.

Thanks

8 Apr 2009     

Withina
Spain

Hi Rosa,

I solved the problem. It seems that if you try to upload the file and you have the root folder opened (I mean, the folder where you ws is saved), the website finds an error (I don īt know why). So, you should try to upload the file without having the folder opened and if it works if because of that reason. I did it like that and I have uploaded my wss without any problem.

I hope it helps you.

8 Apr 2009     

rosammd
Spain

Hi Withina, I did it in that way and I worked!. Thanks!

8 Apr 2009     

mapi_spain
Spain

Hi everyone!

I had the same problem yesterday! but at the end it worked, I realized that I had the worksheet opened.

I have another question about that, I am a new user of this web page. I uploaded a worksheet yesterday and I thought that I could download some worksheets by other people today. However, I have 0 downloads.

Is that the reason that I can īt not take any from anyone? I would like to solve the problem as soon as possible cos I need some sports activities!

Could you help me?

Thanks in advance

Mapiruas

8 Apr 2009     

Little Miss Lady
Spain

Hi Mapiruas! U will not be able to download any worksheet if others don īt download ur ws first. Good Luck!

8 Apr 2009     

mapi_spain
Spain

Thanks Seema! Ok, I understand now, but how many could I download if sb takes mine? it depends on the points I have?

I would like that sb download my only worksheet I have. I have uploaded another one 5 minutes ago. I hope I could share the work soon!

Many thanks again!

PD: if you are interested in my worksheets are about demonstratives and general knowledge. If not, I would like only if you can see them! Let me know please!

8 Apr 2009