Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Searching for adult work    

Searching for adult work

sveta6464
Ukraine

Searching for adult work

Hello, Smile

I am very happy to have found this great website. I look forward to sharing my work with you all. I have a little problem - I only work with adults and most work on this site seems to be for children. If you work with adults please tell me so that I can download your work.

Svetlana

9 Apr 2009      

alien boy
Japan

Hi Svetlana,

if you use �adult � as a search term in the worksheet search tool (top of this page) you will find many worksheets for adults.

When you upload worksheets for adults either include �adult � as part of your worksheet name or add it as one of the �keywords �.  That way anyone else looking for adult material can find your work easily too.

Regards,
AB

9 Apr 2009     

SusanBrown
Netherlands

Hello SVETLANAWink

I use to work with adults and teenagers around 15 to 21 years old or more. So, you can check my Worksheets here in this place. There are lots of GREAT material that I have uploaded here with interesting topics to be worked with them. I use to prepare my Worksheets...with lots of Videos, cartoons, songs, advertising and other resources..so,  Feel free to downloading them or ask for help if you need it.Smile

Hugs

Suzana/Brazil

9 Apr 2009     

Nelinha
Portugal

Hi sveta6464,

My materials are intended for teenagers and older ones. Have a look!
I can see you haven´t sent a printable yet. You´ve got to do it before in order to get points.
Write to me if you have problems.

Nelinha

9 Apr 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

Hi,

I �m new, but I do work with grades 9-12. You may find one of my resources helpful.

Carla  Star

9 Apr 2009     

brookee
United States

Hello~~

My name is Brooke and I teach adults exclusively.

Good luck finding what you �re looking for.  ~~B

9 Apr 2009     

Helen McK
Ireland

I also work with adults.  I could cry sometimes when I come across terrific material on this site, but I simply can�t use it because it�s too childish.  Anyhow, I have found the worksheets of the following contributors to be of great use in my adult classes.

- Jecika

- Itxasobcn

- Katiana

- MrMatura

- Vanda

- Ichacantero

- Missola

- Mena

I know that there are lots of others, but it�s late and I can�t think of their names right now.  Hope that this helps.  Good luck on the site!

Helen

9 Apr 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Hi sveta, I also work with adults so most of my material has been designed for them.

9 Apr 2009     

hekateros
Portugal

Dear sveta6464,

I also work with adults. I teach Business English at university. Have a look at my sheets.

GreetingsSmile

9 Apr 2009     

lillizen
Brazil

Hello, Svetlana!

I also work with adult students. If you want, please, take a look at my worsheets.

Regards,

Lilli. ^.^

9 Apr 2009     

temainzer
Brazil

I work with adult students as well, mainly the ones in the intermediate and advanced levels. Maybe you �ll find something that interests you among my WSs.

Teresa

9 Apr 2009