Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > The moderator remove my best donloads!!!!!!    

The moderator remove my best donloads!!!!!!

eng789
Israel

Clapping HandsBravo!Funny

9 Apr 2009     

Carcade
Russian Federation

9 Apr 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Dear Carcade, I became a member a few month ago (not even a year) and I �ve seen many changes in the rules so far. Some time ago, uploading clipart, coulouring pages, single drawings was a hot issue on the forum and then Victor decided to include this text in the rules:

We only accept ESL resources written in English language. A frame, a border or a single drawing is not an ESL resource. Remember that this website is not a clipart collection.

It �s in the longer text you should have read when you uploaded your worksheet.

I think, that as he included  it there, all the wss that did not apply, have to be removed.There maybe some others, but everything will be considered these days . I think  it makes no sense looking for older contributions that may be wrongly uploaded. What we have to do is to read the rules carefully and abide to them. and if we have made a mistake, we should apologize and learn from the experience.

9 Apr 2009     

Carcade
Russian Federation

but I �m not going to apologize. I use flashcards at my lesson, I show the flashcard and name the word. My pupil repeat. I play games with the flashcards. I use flashcards only for words memorising. If there is such rules, i just do not download flashcards anymore. But I still think that this rule is STUPID! It �s my opinion........

9 Apr 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3