Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Why?    

Why?

isaserra
Portugal

Why?

I don �t understand why there are people reporting worksheet that have been uploaded for almost or over a year...

Are we supposed to look at the old contributions to find there are stolen or scanned worksheets? Or the reporting task only applies to the recent contributions?

Isabel

9 Apr 2009      

sazzag
United Kingdom

Hi.  I �m a new member and in the few days that I have been here I have noticed how this forum is constantly full of people discussing the same worksheets and whether or not they are "stolen" or not.  It �s just my opinion but I think it just distracts from the fact there are some fabulous worksheets here that have really surprised me.    Wouldn �t it be nice if we left the policing to those who administer this site and just enjoyed sharing and being part of a teachers community full of people producing some really beautiful work.  Just a thought.... xx

9 Apr 2009     

nite
Spain

Finally! completely agree sazzag! 

9 Apr 2009     

arielka
Poland

I completly agree!!!!  there are conversations that take 3 pages and it is only: "It is stolen     Oh yes it is    "
What is more and what make me nervous is that instead of going to the appropriate link when you can write what and where is stolen, some people just write it  on the front page and start a stupid conversation. remember all: there is a special place when you can report such thing if you really want (which I do not undertand)

10 Apr 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

My question is: Would you feel the same if the worksheet stolen were yours???!!! maybe not...

10 Apr 2009     

isaserra
Portugal

Nobody is reporting anything in this conversation, so I don �t understand your reply...

Besides I have never reported a stolen worksheet in the forum...

10 Apr 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Dear isaserra, i don �t think arielka referred to you at all. A misunderstanding. She probably referred to sth like this:
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=6663

10 Apr 2009     

arielka
Poland

Yes Yes I was speaking generally. Absolutely not about you!

sorry if it sounded like that!

10 Apr 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

The comment was not about what you told dear isaserra... the question is for the others that think is useless to spend time and space (3 pages) talkig about stolen worksheets... so my question is: how would you feel if the stolen worksheet were yours? wouldn �t you say anything? I �d do... although it has never hapenned to me, I would try to express "ey, take a look, that worksheet is not hers / his ... it �s mine"

But anyway... as far as I know Victor asked everybody not talking about that in the forum

10 Apr 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Ooops I think I also misunderstood... sorry

10 Apr 2009     

arielka
Poland

If someone steal from me I will write to him or use special link. Definetly not make a conversation in seperate topic.

10 Apr 2009     

1    2    Next >