Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > DO NOT MISS MICHAEL’S TERRIFIC TUTORIAL!!!    

DO NOT MISS MICHAEL’S TERRIFIC TUTORIAL!!!

frenchfrog
France

DO NOT MISS MICHAEL’S TERRIFIC TUTORIAL!!!

Michael�s Terrific Tutorial allows us to make PowerPoints that are more interactiveThumbs Up. It is very clear and helps tremendously! I am going to study it very carefully! Thanks again, Michael!Clap

http://www.eslprintables.com/powerpoint.asp?id=3754#thetop

Frenchfrog

10 Oct 2008      

gilorit
Israel

It is INDEED a WONDERFUL tutorial :-)
Orit

10 Oct 2008     

Logos
Malaysia

That is very kind of you Frenchfrog to direct others to the tutorial. I must confess to being on somewhat of a crusade, trying to help teacher�s realise that we have been given incredible facilities to help our students understand English in the form of the internet, computer games and using facilities like Word and PowerPoint. You more than ably demonstrate the creativity and originality of worksheets using Word, and so I hope that others may be inspired to improve their own contributions so that their teaching can be more effective.

I have just uploaded a worksheet this time introducing the use of timing and triggers to make presentations interactive. I hope members find it useful. http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=116573#thetop

Many thanks to everyone for all your contributions - I download far more than I contribute!!!

10 Oct 2008     

frenchfrog
France

I have just downloaded your worksheet and I also left a comment but it does not appear!!
I wanted to thank you for your clear and simple explanations.
I think that one of the major problems about computer programmes is that we are usually not aware of all the things we can do with them!

Frenchfrog

10 Oct 2008