Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > A question about redownloading    

A question about redownloading

Erna
Russian Federation

A question about redownloading

Hi everybody! Happy Easter first of all :)
I �ve got a question: I accidentally removed my folder with Easter materials :(((((((( And there were my own works as well as downloads from here. Is there a chance to download the same ws that you already had for free? Is there any record of what are we downloading? I �ve got upset...
Thanx beforehand. Have a nice weekend!!!!!! You deserve it ;)

11 Apr 2009      

douglas
United States

Sorry Erna,

You can download your own worksheets as many times as you like for free, but not the worksheets from other members.  If you know who they are, you may try sending them a personal message and ask if they can email it to you.

11 Apr 2009     

Erna
Russian Federation

Thanx.. Just as I thought Cry  well, I don �t remember the authors of the worksheets that I liked, otherwise I wouild have downloaded them again.. well, this won �t make me sad for long though, just need to look through once again - on this site I found loads of interesting material, right? Happy Easter holidays Big smile

11 Apr 2009