Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Taking pictures from textbooks    

Taking pictures from textbooks

rosacas
Spain

Taking pictures from textbooks

Hi there

I need advice!

I �ve "rebuild" an activity from a textbook and I �d like to upload it. Is it allowed? I wouldn �t like to be accused of stoling.
I �ll tell you: In the book you had to match sentences with pictures with a number (I �m wearing..) What I did: I scanned the pictures, inserted blank bubbles, took the text aside, put blanks in it and made the description longer. So it was transformed into a complete, match and copy in the bubbles activity.

would you consider it a copy?

Thank you!

11 Apr 2009      

douglas
United States

If you used the same matching sentences and just moved them around, I would say it was a copy.  If you make-up your own matching sentences I think you would be okay.

11 Apr 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

I don �t think it would be considered a copy as far as you redesign the activity and add some ideas of your own. Don �t forget to quote the source of the pics or exercises!!!!

11 Apr 2009