Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PCA classes    

PCA classes

genita
Portugal

PCA classes

Hello, everyone!
This message is directed to the Portuguese teachers.
Is anyone teatching PCA classes?
I must present a project for a PCA class (7th grade) and I �ve got about a month to do it.
What I would like to know is: what kind of subjects do they have? Must they follow the national syllabus? Can we add different subjects? Must we have "�rea de Projecto"?
In the 5th and 6th grades we tend to have reduced "Conselhos de turma" but for the 7th grade it won �t be possible to have less than ten teachers.
So, If you can give me some information about this topic, I will be grateful.
Here is my email address: [email protected]
Have a nice Easter!

11 Apr 2009      

carla.silva921
Portugal

Good morning!
I think I have some information about PCA (percurso curricular alternativo). I �m going to look for it and when I find it, I �ll send it to you.
Happy Easter.

11 Apr 2009     

anafonseca
Portugal

I �m teaching a PCA class in the 8th grade. Their subjects are quite simple. I �ll send you the long term plan as soos as possible. As for the project I �ll try to speak with the directora de turma and find it.

11 Apr 2009     

carla.silva921
Portugal

I have already sent you an e-mail.
I hope it will be useful.
Happy Easter!

11 Apr 2009