Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please help me get going with this site.    

Please help me get going with this site.

PattyE
United States

Please help me get going with this site.

I am new to this site and uploaded some sheets from a poetry unit that I made. It used the New York State Standards (post March.) I am not seeing any credits, nor am able to download anythinng. But, I can see my worksheets on a search. Can someone help me get going here. I am not sure why I can �t gain access, but they have taken and posted my work.

Please help!!!

11 Apr 2009      

nkappa
Greece

WELCOME!!
 You must gather at least 30 points in order to download 30 free worksheets.
Otherwise you can use your points to download but they are charged.
e.g. if you have 25 points (that means that 25 people downloaded your work) you can download up to 25 worksheets.
BUT if you have 30 downloads you become a premium member which means that you can download 30 worksheets for free.
If you have 50 points, then you are a premium member (that means 30 free worksheets) and 15 other downloads but charged (not money but points)

So, if you succeed 30 points everyday you can download 30 free worksheets. But of course you must send your work too, regulerly....

I hope I �ve been of some help to you!!

Welcome again! Enjoy!

11 Apr 2009     

LittleSunshine11
Germany

Welcome!!!

nkappa is right, and don �t forget that your points will be added to your account the day AFTER users downloaded your worksheets. So don �t get confused that you haven �t got any download points yet! Kepp contributing and you will get points very fast!

Have a nice day! Cheers!

11 Apr 2009     

sofia3
Greece

http://www.englishexercises.org/getpoints.asp
use this

11 Apr 2009