Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Points deducted for downloading recent contributions    

Points deducted for downloading recent contributions

burmbly
Spain

Points deducted for downloading recent contributions

Just been downloading some of the recent contributions, but on going back to the home page discovered that points had been deducted for all my downloads. What �s going on?.... I thought recent contributions were free

12 Apr 2009      

migue86
Spain

But they are for free if you have more than 30 points.

12 Apr 2009     

catiahenriques
Portugal

Hi.
That  had also happen  to me. I discovered that If I made the downloads after 23:00 (Portugal) that will be deducted from my downloads. After this hour  the site shows the new recent contributions but you only can download it on the day after if you want it for free (I don �t know why this happens).
There is an onther situation you have to be carefull when you are downloading because you only can get free 30 worksheets or power points for a day. After the 30th worksheet that will be deducted from your downloads.
Did I help you?

Greetings
Catia

12 Apr 2009     

burmbly
Spain

Thanks Catia, that must be what has happened as I am in Spain and was downloading recent contributions after midnight. The page did say that the worksheet was free, which is what caused my confusion when I returned to the homepage.

Oh and thanks to the others for stating the obvious about having 30 points or more

12 Apr 2009