Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > can īt download worksheets..    

can īt download worksheets..

meltem8284
Turkey

can īt download worksheets..

hi friends...I want to ask something...Do I have to upload a sheet in order to download a sheet ??  I want to download a worksheet but I can īt do it. Do you know what the problem is ???  Confused

12 Apr 2009      

brookee
United States

Hi Meltem---

This explanation from the webmaster of the site will explain how this site works:

"I īve created this website with the objective of providing a large database of ESL printables, where you can find quickly and easily what you need for your lessons.
I think that we can achieve this goal with the cooperation among teachers. For this reason I īve created a system where the more you contribute the more you can get.
Only registered users can get full access to downloads. After registering you have to send us one of your own printables.
Every time someone downloads one of your worksheets, you get one point, which will be added to your account.
For example, if you have 12 points, you can make 12 downloads from the site."

So yes, one must upload a worksheet first, and when and if other members download it, you will receive points for every time it is downloaded.  Points are the currency of this site, and for every point you earn, you can download one of the site īs gorgeous contributions.

Good luck, Brooke

12 Apr 2009     

meltem8284
Turkey

yes, I have understood very well... so I should start to prepare worksheets to uplaod immediately Smile Then I can download these wonderful worksheets...

Ok Brooke...Thank you very much for your help...

13 Apr 2009