Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Are you sure?    

Are you sure?

Topolina11
Romania

Are you sure?

Why are you all  so sure that the ws that you removed are stolen by me? Now , I saw that many users have them , but why are you so sure that the ws were stolen by me? You removed them , it is  OK for me , no problem. But now , I want only  to think about it. Are you  sure that I stolen them? Or you removed them without a certitude? If you want , you can remove all my contributions , I don �t mind about losing points. Thanks in advance! SmileSmileSmile

12 Apr 2009      

cheezels
New Zealand

I do have a question for you... do you have multiple accounts here? I saw that many of your worksheets were in your account and another members.... It is a bit strange that you both have the same? I am not "getting at you", this is a genuine question to help understand why this is so....

12 Apr 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

When we see the same worksheet or powerpoint uploded several times we pay attention to the date. The first one is the original one and the others are stolen!!!

12 Apr 2009     

Topolina11
Romania

Ummmm.....No....I don �t have multiple accounts. Something  strange is that the users that have the same worksheets as me , they have less points that me. Try this user http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=60987#thetop   it has almoust all my contributions that were deleted this morning.  This user http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=16416#thetop . And there are moooore users that have the same worksheets as mine. The question is , why only mine were deleted? And why all are sure that I stolen  that ws? Unhappy

12 Apr 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

report them your own!!!

12 Apr 2009     

gabitza
Romania

Topolina honey,
There are plenty of Romanian teachers here on ESLprintables. We also know about �didactic.ro �. Many of the Ws reported as stolen can be found there. That �s why a lot of users on ESL printables have the same Ws-s, as they are public on this Romanian site. I �m not sure you posted them there. Could you prove that they are yours?
Regards,
Gabitza

12 Apr 2009