Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please help me!    

Please help me!

benzineb
United Kingdom

Please help me!

PLEASE HELP

I have recently jointed this lovely website and tomorrow i am teaching a lesson on numbers and how they are said, e.g dates ect, i really need to download a worksheet that i saw on this website  for tomorrows lesson but i have no points, can anyone please out of the kindness of their heart download one of my work sheets (actually my only one) just once so that i can get the point to download the numbers sheet. PLS PLS PLS i dont know what else to do, i cant find anything else on the web. Thanks

12 Apr 2009      

Ivona
Serbia

Haha! That �s MY worksheet! Shall i report you?? Smile
http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=177041#thetop

12 Apr 2009     

benzineb
United Kingdom

thank you to who  ever downloaded my printable, i have that point to download the work sheet for tomorrow. thank you sooo much

12 Apr 2009     

nite
Spain

Damn it! i �ve jus download Benzineb �s ws and I was about to tell him/her it was great actually. I �m sorry Ivona!Cry

12 Apr 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

I �ll give you one more (although, again, it was INITIALLY UPLOADED by MY LOVELY GORGEOUS ME), just in case you need more to download. Wink

@ Nite No worries, dear. I bet someone is just playing with us. This way or another. Smile

12 Apr 2009     

nite
Spain

it �s reported

12 Apr 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

But wait a minute, the member put a little effort in the worksheet and added a little bit of his spices and removed some of mine. After all, it was a test i did in a workshop in school. It isn �t even originally mine, as i had stated in the worksheet description. And also, while browsing the other day, i saw a similar one (with the same idea) by profesoringles! It seems that the test is widely known and used.
http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=168693#thetop
Ahhh, never mind. We helped a poor creature. Isn �t that rewarding in itself? Smile

13 Apr 2009     

benzineb
United Kingdom

Hummm i am a bit confused, but thank you sooo very much, i promise you i didnt know that your worksheet existed before i ploaded mine. Not sure what will happen now as i am new to this but thank you very much.

13 Apr 2009     

benzineb
United Kingdom

wow Ivona, i think that you are about the nicest person i ever met, just to clarify i have used the worksheet with my classes before and i origionally got it from a site by searching through google so i promise you i didnt copy it from you, i think that this website is amazing and i would never do that. But that you very much Ivona for helping i really appreciate it, i promise you next worksheet will be mine 100% (just have to find the time to get it done) thanks again

13 Apr 2009     

kaz76
United Kingdom

Yes he has changed the instructions and the idea is very widely known and even published in one of the photocopiable Penguin books.  So I �m not sure that it is fair for it to be deleted unless all of the other similar tests are. 

Of course, as this is a new member and someone has complained about it wrongly it will now be deleted unfairly.

13 Apr 2009     

benzineb
United Kingdom

thank you for the concern Kaz76

13 Apr 2009     

1    2    Next >