Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Lost Points    

Lost Points

crismrc
Portugal

Lost Points

Today I �ve downloaded PowerPoints from the 30 free downloads and, at the end, they were discounted from my points. How is it possible if they should have been free?
Now I don �t have any more points to download works. Cry

13 Apr 2009      

gabitza
Romania

Hi there!
I have just checked: You have 121 points. You can still download 121 old Ws or 30 free Ws every day!
Cheers!
Gabitza

13 Apr 2009     

benzineb
United Kingdom

sorry to interrupt but how can you download free ws???? please someone tell me

13 Apr 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

FAQ � How do I download 30 free worksheets per day?

First you need to become a �Premium Member�.  This happens when you have 30 points.  Please remember that you need to wait 2 days before the points are counted.  Then you can download 30 free worksheets from the recent contributions that you will find in the "show all" section on the home page or following this link:  http://www.eslprintables.com/recentcontributions.asp

13 Apr 2009     

benzineb
United Kingdom

thank  you anna P

13 Apr 2009     

ali33
Spain

Hello, the same happened to me, and I am a premium member.  I downloaded worksheets they are supposed to be free downloaded not the old ones. I don �t know if i can get again my points in my account. Cry

13 Apr 2009     

crismrc
Portugal

Hi Ali... I suppose it has something to do with the time...I downloaded the material when it was around midnight in Portugal, one o �clock in Spain. Maybe they became not free after midnight and I did not realise that.
Now I think we won �t get our points back. 
We have to pay more attention next time. Wink

13 Apr 2009