Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Come on, smile!!!    

Come on, smile!!!

Damielle
Argentina

Come on, smile!!!

Very interesting topics on the forum today. But I think it is a little sad. So, here you are my favourite graphics again!!!

Sorry for those who hate  big size pictures. the letters can´t be read in a smaller size.

13 Apr 2009      

zailda
Brazil

It �s a sad situation but it �s gonna be better, you �ll see.

HAVE A GOOD MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(It seems to be getting worse....)

13 Apr 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

What do you mean?? What is so sad? did I miss something?

13 Apr 2009     

zailda
Brazil

After revising wss we are realizing some members have been here cheating, stealing, scanning, copying, uploading the same ws several times, posting non-ESL resources, cloning profiles, etc... etc...

It would be sad if regular people were involved and if we think they are (or are pretending they are,, or say they are, I don �t know...) TEACHERS, the situation is even worse.

13 Apr 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

I guees this problem will always exist, it �s hard that people who have cheated once, stop doing it... so, beyond being sad (Ishare the feeling because I love the site), we should be happy because there is a new system fo the ones with more than 1000 points to remove the sheets that do not fit with the purpose of the site... so, let �s not be sad, this will always happen... let �s be happy because there is a weay to solve it :)

13 Apr 2009     

source
Turkey

I can eat his lips :)

Thanks dear damielle;)

13 Apr 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Dear source... sometimes you scare me! Shocked

13 Apr 2009