Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Back again    

Back again

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Back again

everyone!

I �ve missed you all! I am back!!!

Just want to wish all: Happy EASTER!!!! 

My trip to Netherlands was unforgettable!!!

There aren �t many countries with so much water and wind, or so many boats, sails, bikes, birds,  windmills, flowers, fish, bridges, caf�s, cheese !!!

When you �re planning a trip to Europe make sure you don �t skip this country! Especially the capital Amsterdam should not be missed! My kids loved Efteling and Madurodam the best! And I fell in love with Keukenhof Gardens!!

some Tulips for you to enjoy...s1406-nature.gif (19852 bytes)s1404-nature.gif (19708 bytes)s1405-nature.gif (19868 bytes)s1406-nature.gif (19852 bytes)

I was so excited reading all your nice wishes on my messenger!

Thank you my dear friends!!!

hugs, tulips_pink_md_wht.gif (7617 bytes)from Victoria tulips_yellow_md_wht.gif (7685 bytes) 

13 Apr 2009      

Ivona
Serbia

I just love your post (especially the dancing tulips!) .... ahhhhhh .... Smile Heart

13 Apr 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Wow!!! So glad you �re back dear victoria!!! Thanks for the flowers! They really brightened up my day!! (it �s cloudy in the Azores today :(()

Hugs,
mena

13 Apr 2009     

MarionG
Netherlands

Hello victoria, brucha ha Shava,
Nice to hear you liked Holland so much! I �m originally from Holland but I �ve been living in Israel for some years now. I started teaching only in November last year and am still pretty overwhelmed by it. I see your work once in a while and am always impressed. I used your pages on Peace and it was geat, thanks! Enjoy the remainder of the passover holiday and I �m looking forward to see interesting work from you again! i �m a fan!
Marion

13 Apr 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Hi Vica,
Welcome back - to the site and Israel!
Holland seems wonderful! I have been in many places, but not in Holland! Your links and your dancing tulips are very tempting! (perhaps I can convince my 2nd daughter to go there on her Bat-Mitzva trip? She �ll be only ten in August though... the oldest chose DisneyWorld/ Orlando in 2006-  a great trip!)
Enjoy the last days of the holiday- Aimee  

13 Apr 2009