Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > To be removed    

To be removed

andreaewa
Uruguay

To be removed

ConfusedTo be removed, To be removed, To be removed...
Please!! what happened? Someone reported lots of useful ESL resources, Flashcards to be more precise, as not useful and "to be removed" . I think it was the same person because the first report was always "to be removed", but I�m not sure and I don �t care who, it�s NOT my purpose to find a "guilty" (Victor knows who did it and if the person/people was/were abusing the system he will tell something). Please, try to use the space for reported contributions more wisely, it �s there to help the site be "cleaner" and in order without "doubled" or empty worksheets. Don�t use it as a tool for punishment or prosecution. We are not the inquisition!! Please. Perhaps Victor should rise the points needed to be allowed to report a worksheet. I don �t know, just thinking aloud

13 Apr 2009      

ssrl10
Spain

I agree with you. The source has to be mentioned. I think that it is someone whose worksheet was deleted who has decided to sapend his/her time reporting worksheets without any proof.

13 Apr 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

As it has already been suggested here, in my opinion, all the comments to delete/ not delete should have the author �s name. No one should be able to delete anything if he/she doesn �t put his/her name, black in white.

14 Apr 2009