Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How can I make two pages in one document when making a worksheet containing autofigures?    

How can I make two pages in one document when making a worksheet containing autofigures?

karina7777
Denmark

How can I make two pages in one document when making a worksheet containing autofigures?

Hi everyone,

i hope one of you have the time to help me with this:

Thanks to Frenchfrogs tutorial on worksheets, i have just learned how to insert autofigures in documents. I am making a worksheet with information about an actor, and I am writing different informations in different coloured autofigures.
But I have tried and tried to make a second page within the same document - a "page 2", like I would do normally when writing in word. I can�t figure it out - can someone help me, please?

Thanks a lot.

: ) Karina

10 Oct 2008      

frenchfrog
France

Thanks for downloading my tutorial!

I think your pictures are �objects� and not �in line pictures� (See Step 4!!!). You have to insert a new blank page. Your cursor is probably on the first line. Press Ctrl + Enter simultaneously and a new blank page will be inserted. However, your images will be on page 2!! You will have to move them to page 1! (Just select them all and �drag� them to page 1).

I hope it helps!

Frenchfrog

10 Oct 2008     

karina7777
Denmark

Yes, that worked!
Thank you very much! Smile
I have to say, I am in awe of this amazing site and all the brilliant teachers in here.
Frenchfrog, your worksheets are absolutely wonderful  - I have been downloading a bunch since I got my points. What lucky pupils you have!

Have a very nice evening, everyone.

Thumbs Up   Karina

10 Oct 2008     

frenchfrog
France

Great!

10 Oct 2008     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Karina
Sorry to interrupt this lovely conversation, but, but, but, but.....
Frenchfrog doesn�t have lucky pupils............ !!!!!!!!??????
PROBABLY; those pupils ( ???!!!!Evil Smile Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile ???!!) HAVE A WONDERFUL TEACHER ..... ( HEHEHEHE )
This makes the whole difference, I couldn�t stay here, my mouth closed,
Sorry you too, but ... It was bigger than me, so I had to say .... just a few words.
Hugs to both of you

11 Oct 2008