Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I am not sure whether it is stolen or not!    

I am not sure whether it is stolen or not!

abut
Turkey

I am not sure whether it is stolen or not!

Hi there
I am not sure one of today �s contributions whose address is given below is taken from the internet or not. please help me and glance it,  I don �t want to make a mistake but it is familiar with me.

thanx in advance

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=213308#thetop

13 Apr 2009      

a isabel
Portugal

I would like to help, but I don �t  teach elementary or beginners  and therefore don �t know...sorry!

13 Apr 2009     

rmouh
Morocco

Why are you worried? It doesn �t matter since students and teachers can benefit from it. That �s my point of view.

14 Apr 2009     

Logos
Malaysia

Rmouth, your point of view is sadly reflective of many people in society today.  Take what you can and don �t worry where it is from.  The copying of material from the internet or published material and then presenting it as your own IS ILLEGAL.

This site is open to anyone who registers and the owner has a legal responsibility to ensure that there is no breach of copyright laws with the material on the site.  Whilst there are some contributions that have clearly �slipped through the net � the members of this site are making every effort to clean up errant worksheets and report those who just �copy � and claim the work to be their own.

I see from your contributions you may be relatively new to the site, but how would you like it if I just copied your worksheets and uploaded them to gain points for me.

We are not claiming to be saints or totally clean in everything - but we are trying and Abut is not wrong in posting his/her message.

With your point of view, perhaps we should examine your contributions to see if they are entirely yours - or are they copied????

14 Apr 2009